Logging in to Stuudium
Logging in as a parent depends largely on whether the school has already created an account for you or not.
The easiest method is as follows:
- On the front page your school’s Stuudium, click “Create an account” › “Request an account”
- Fill in the form
- Once the school administrator approves your account, you will be notified via e-mail
In case the school has informed you that parent accounts have already been created, do the following:
- On the front page your school's Stuudium, click on "Request new password"
- enter your name and email address
- check your inbox and follow the instructions in the received e-mail
You can also log in with your ID-card or Smart-ID, and optionally also choose a password for future use. If your account does not have your ID-code, you can ask the school to add it to your account or you can request access by clicking on “Create your account” on the login page.
All students have a Stuudium account by default.
If a student’s account already has an e-mail address, the student can log in as follows:
- on the opening page, click on “Request new password”
- enter your name
- check your inbox for further instructions
If the student’s account doesn’t have an email address attached, the address can be added by either the student’s parent or classroom teacher (or the school’s Stuudium administrator).
Tutorial for parents: creating a user account for your child
Email addresses can also be added by classroom teachers - a student's profile can be reached via the class page.
Students can also log in using their Estonian ID-card or Smart-ID.